BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chit-chit chat-chat

Today , six free period , which was really really hardly happen in 4S1..*appreciate*
Plan to finish my penulisan, aha..consider finish half la..coz later i end up chit-chit chat-chat with friends...
Well, what's our topic?? I'm not sure , we just chat a lot!
me,carol,poh,Di,yap,and Ivan gross like hell><
well,i can't said what we chat coz is so stupid funny >< secret BA?
not consider, but just ah-aha!
yap randomly ask me to join their band, i think his just joking la~i not confident if i play pino , seriou...i will get nervous very easily and end up playing everything wrong, but singing is different ..i have confident on that..sing only ma...i use to sing everyday ><
sing loud loud..Korea song♥^^♥but not screaming la...
i love singing♥ hehehehe...
Every Tuesday , have to wait my bro till 2pm...alaaaa..boring la..but luckily, Gia hui accompany me...muaksss !sayang, darl..
me gtg, wanna sleep..tired ! afternoon cannot take nap..sekali saya tidur , parents sure throw things at me ..if not then scream at me..lebih teruk lagi , my mum slap my face...scary ..my face always so red also because of my mummy , always slap me ..happy get slapping? aha-ha..now , me and my oppa..always also slap each other to make our face look RED! CRAZY ,AM I ? no la...inilah panggil mengeratkan hubungan me and my oppa...
last time i called my bro Baby , now i call him Oppa ;)oppa oppa oppa@
now, i forces him to call me Una ;D menas sister in korea;)
oppa.i love you!omma, appa, una,oppa .L-O-V-E Y-O-U!

0 comments: