BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Princess ♥

Currently, watching this K-Drama (MyPRINCESS)♥
AWHHHH, IT'S SO FUNNY AND nice :)
hahaHAHAHAHA ;D
yesterday , i slept very early bout-9.00+i plan to sleep early and wake up at 3 morning to watch my k-drama...okay, i set my alarm .(3.ooam)and sleeeeeep ;)
this morning i woke up ...OMG! IT'S ALREADY 5.30;$
WHAT THE HELL?? what's wrong with my alarm ..;(i'm sure i set the right time .~
penuh dengan ke-ragu-raguan ..go ask my bro ..what happen ah??
and u know what answer he gave me??
Oooo..i thought u set the wrong time ~i adjusted it la..~
i suddenly terbantut ..!when i ask u to help me ..u like ;;ala dun want la lazy la''
NoW ,I DIDN'T ASK U TO DO AND U did !==''memang speechless;(

school as usual ,ohhhh ya, this morning got spot-check! super scary ..i boughtchocolate , correction tape and so sososo~
semua barang larangan ...>i really HATE him:S really hate !
haha..yesterday , Carolyn recommended me a song that she said was super suck!and it really really suckz!
damn shit la , the song ..-by Rebecca Black-Friday ...
extreme sucks!i had nothing to say bout the song ,just a word SUCKS!

Nowadays ,seldom listen to k-songs dy ..Sad:(
Hmmm....next tuesday is Ceng-Beng ....~so fast ...Hi;)grandpa,grandma!
till here ..Bye ;)

0 comments: